I am a Ph.D. student in Robotics at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and the Minnesota Robotics Institute, University of Minnesota Twin Cities and a member of IRV LAB advised by Junaed Sattar.
My research interests include the applications of
computer vision, deep learning to robotics and underwater robotics.
- Bundled as a “theme gem” for easier install/upgrading.
- Compatible with GitHub Pages.
- Support for Jekyll’s built-in Sass/SCSS preprocessor.
- Nine different skins (color variations).
- Several responsive layout options (single, archive index, search, splash, and paginated home page).
- Optimized for search engines with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, custom sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, navigation lists, and more.
- Commenting support (powered by Disqus, Facebook, Discourse, utterances, static-based via Staticman v1 and v2, and custom).
- Google Analytics support.
- UI localized text in English (default), Brazilian Portuguese (Português brasileiro), Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek, Hindi (हिंदी), Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish (Gaeilge), Italian (Italiano), Japanese, Korean, Malayalam, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali (Nepalese), Norwegian (Norsk), Persian (فارسی), Polish, Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Español), Swedish, Thai, Turkish (Türkçe), and Vietnamese.
Minimal Mistakes is designed, developed, and maintained by Michael Rose. Just another boring, tattooed, designer from Buffalo New York.